Availability and booking

The prices are in euros (€).

The house is rented as a whole. All rooms have a private bathroom.


Room “Omeda”: 1 double bed and one single bed.

Room “Encovens”: 1 double bed and one single bed.

Room “Dous”: 3 single beds.

The ideal capacity is 6 or 7 people.

The entrance and exit at the weekend is at 5 pm.

discounts of 25% on weekly stays and 40% on monthly stays.


If you cancel the reservation up to 14 days before the date of arrival at the establishment, 100% of the payment and deposit will be refunded. If you cancel later or not present, the customer will lose the amount delivered as an advance.

No more people are allowed than agreed at the time of booking. If you expect to receive a visit during your stay you should consult us.

Two possibilities are admitted:

100% when making the reservation
30% when making the reservation and the rest (70%) upon arrival

Check availability and tell us when you want to come to our house! Ask us for discounts for weekly or monthly stays.


What services will we find in the town?

In the town you will find small shops to buy basic products you may need: food, pastry, pharmacy, bar, restaurants, wine shop, dairy from the same dairy located in the town. You can also buy artisan sausage made in the same town.

What time can we arrive and what do we have to leave?

In the last confirmation email of the reservation, please notify us of your arrival time. In this way we can be waiting in the same house at the agreed time. The arrival time is normally from 17 hours, although it depends on the departure of the possible clients prior to their arrival. The departure on weekends is also until 5:00 p.m. (you can request to leave later, provided that the availability of the following day allows it). Reservations for whole weeks, departure is until 11.00 am.

Can we bring our animals?

Pets are allowed, but always check to report the type of animal it is and obtain authorization from Ca la Laia. There is a supplement of € 10 per stay for additional cleaning. In the case of bringing a pet, you are informed that you can never be left alone in the house, neither inside nor outside the patio.

Can we organize a party / event?

In our house, “disco-type” parties are not allowed, nor is it possible to carry external music devices (including baffles) in the house, or to place loudspeakers or play music outside the accommodation. Nor celebrations involving a number of people in the house exceeding its maximum capacity. It is very important that you respect this point since we do not have legal authorization to do so.

Can you visit our house before making a reservation?

All the photographs and the exposed information of the house that appears on the web faithfully correspond to the current and real situation of the house. If you have the concern of coming to visit us before formalizing the reservation, you will only ask us and we will find a day to make the visit.